Global Reach, Local Care
- For your convenience, we offer a 48-hour delivery option. If you’re unsure about the timing, don’t worry; we can work with your schedule.
- After your fitting, we’re delighted to offer a complimentary hotel delivery service for customers in and around Bangkok, as well as throughout Thailand. Your convenience is our priority.
- We also provide a pick-up service for clients who would like to visit our shop to select their perfect suit. Your comfort and convenience are important to us.
- In the rare event that we can’t meet the 48-hour deadline, we’ll arrange a third-party delivery service. Please note that the delivery charges will be the client’s responsibility in this case.
- International deliveries typically take between 3 to 4 weeks due to shipping processes.
Returns and Refunds
- Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not happy with our products, we offer a full payment return option for our valued clients.
- At Nordic Bespoke Tailor Bangkok, we create each garment to fit you perfectly. We use measurements from a body scanner and ones taken during your appointment to ensure it’s just right.
- However, please be aware that if your weight changes, we won’t be able to accommodate size adjustments. Our aim is to provide you with clothing that looks and feels great on you at all times.
- Full payment is due on the date of the order.
- We understand that circumstances may vary, so we offer an alternative payment option: 70% upfront and the remaining 30% upon the completion of the order.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for your convenience. It’s important to note that there are no hidden charges associated with the percentage breakdown for digital payment.
- At Nordic Bespoke Tailor Bangkok, we understand that sometimes plans change. If you decide to cancel your order within one hour of placing it, we’re happy to assist. However, after this initial hour, cancellations can only be made on the same day as the order. We value your satisfaction, and if you’re not happy with the final product as you the client requirements, we will provide a full refund.
- Kindly note that we require a valid reason for cancellation, and refunds will be granted only for genuine reasons. Your happiness is our priority, and we’re here to ensure your experience with us is exceptional.